大连翻译公司|丹东翻译公司|营口翻译公司|瓦房店翻译公司|普兰店翻译公司|庄河翻译公司|大连翻译|丹东翻译|英语翻译|日语翻译|韩语翻译

大连翻译公司 大连翻译公司 丹东翻译公司
123

“和我没半毛钱关系”在《越狱5》里怎么说的?

喜欢美 剧的同学们一定都知道,今年《越狱》第五季强力回归。今天我 们就通过一个精彩片段学习地道英语表达。

 

 

“和我没半毛钱关系”在《越狱5》里怎么说的?

 

Your brother is your business. 
你弟弟的事和我无关。

台词节选:

W: You think his brother sent us a map? 
(你觉得 他弟弟送给我们一张地图?)

L: There's a red dot dotting the "I". And whatever this is here. 
(这里有个红点,表示“我”的位置。无论这是哪。)

M:He's trying to give us a location. 
(他想告 诉我们一个位置。)

L:A location for what? 
(什么位置?)

M: The only thing I can think of is where we're supposed to meet him when the escape goes down tonight. 
(我唯一 能想到的就是今晚越狱时他期望我们和他汇合的地方。)

W: Your brother is your business now. I have to get my family on a flight tonight before the airport shuts down. 
(你弟弟的事我不管啦。我今晚 必须在机场关闭前和我家人一起上飞机。)

L: Hold up.We need tickets, too. Three of them. 
(等等。我们也需要机票,需要三张。)

Your brother is your business now. sth. is one's business.就是指 某件事归某人管。电影中,女人想说,你弟弟的事是你的事,不是我的事,也就是想说,和我无关,我不管了的意思。

英文中还有很多“不关我的事”的表达:

It's not a big deal! 
这没什么大不了的!

It's none of my business. 
这和我无关。

What's of it? 
那又怎样?(跟我有什么关系!)

That's not saying much. 
这也说明不了什么嘛。

It's not my racket. 
那不关我的事。

It's no concern of mine. 
那不关我的事。

They can all starve for all I care. 
他们就 是都饿死也跟我没半毛钱关系。

It's no skin off my nose. 
那不关我的事。



大连翻译公司推荐阅读

在线客服

QQ客服一
QQ客服二
QQ客服三
友情链接:    597官方棋牌   鑫途棋牌app   雄鹰彩票   明牌抢庄牛牛游戏下载   雄鹰彩票